Cessna 172 Bushkit
- Mod release date : 2021-03-09
- Mod last update : 2022-09-29
- Mod current version : v2.5.0
More information on
Cessna 172 Bushkit mod page
Current files :
SupportContact me if you need help : Contact information
Mod information, how to install...See more information and installation notes on Cessna 172 Bushkit mod page
🚧 New release : v2.5.0
- use new WT1000 NXI system (SU10 update required)
🚧 New release : v2.4.0
Fixed the discharging battery problem Fixed a sportsman 3D model glitch Fixed a missing front wheel texture Installed a new three blade propeller
Happy bushin’ !
🚧 New release : v2.3.1
- In external view, interior was disappearing at a certain distance
Thanks to Ann0v for the texture fix
🚧 New release : v2.3.0
- more wheel compression
- Fixed the blank transponder in classic model
- Update of Asobo’s internal configs & files
I have not started the flight model tuning update yet. I’ll do it as soon as I can !
Asobo has not replied to my access request to the missing (encrypted) files. I hope they’ll do.
Known bugs :
- if the classic 172 Textron has the fuel valve locked on the left tank, you will have the same problem in this plane with the classic version.
I hope you’ll enjoy this new version, happy flying !
🚧 New release : v2.1.3
Bug fixes and new features :
- new landing effects (dirt, snow, grass, water…) thanks to Carbonprop
- prop side bug with taxi lights corrected thanks to PopS738
- pilots and interior do not disappear out of the plane anymore
There is still work to do on this model, especialy with the flight model that is still overpowered.
I have asked Asobo the access to the missing (encrypted) files of the classic version in order to have a fully working cockpit. I hope they’ll grant it to modders
🚧 New release : v2.1.2
Model update :
- Propeller really turning in the right direction now (it was supposed to be fixed before)
🚧 New release : v2.1.1
- The classic cockpit now works correctly ! \o/ Avionics switchs are ok, no mixup in the buttons, etc. Big thanks to MikeFear303 who found the fix (panel.xml+systems.cfg)
🚧 New release : v2.1.0
Model update :
- Propeller turning in the right direction now
- Blurred propeller fixed
- complete redesign of wheels and tires (side and front)
Liveries update in collaboration with ANN0V :
- 3 models of tires
- 4 clean liveries
- 4 dirty and/or aged liveries
Muddy runaways are now yours ! Enjoy your bush flights !
🚧 New release : v2.0.1
- Fix of the Green & Gold livery (invalid texture path for the classic variant)
🚧 New release : v2.0.0
- Asobo C172 classic support thanks to EzRyder who figured out how to do it
- Green&Gold livery from ANNOV
I hope you’ll enjoy this new release.
Please note that you MUST remove the older directory : bagolu-c172-bush from your community folder. You should have either or both : bagolu-c172-bush-g1000 bagolu-c172-bush-classic
🚧 New release : v1.1.0
Fixes in this update :
- normal & comp maps have been corrected
- Shinier sporstman kit
- Texture rework : 2 new liveries
- trim tab animation
- rudder wire animations
- Warning voices removed (way too noisy for a stol plane)
Flight model :
- trim effectiveness 0.5 -> 1 (thanks to RALF9636)
Concerning the texture rework, I removed the Kenmore decals as it is not possible to work on classical liveries with them. A new default livery has been added with an additional one.