Cessna 172 Angle of Attack
Chris Palmer's plane, the Cessna 172 N2423U
Equiped with larger wheels
Custom liveries (clean and dirty)
How do I install it ?
Like all other mods :
- Have a carefull look at the compatibility list before using it.
- Remove previous version if there is one (in case some files are removed).
- Unzip the provided file below, drop the directory from the zip in your community folder.
- You can of course use your prefered mod manager to install / activate / deactivate this mod/
Download link and changelog
This is a plane patch over Asobo’s Skyhawk and adds a new plane to your hangar (located at the begining : letter C… like Cessna)
Chris from AngleOfAttack came to me with this request of having his own plane in MSFS. His ideas were to get the real plane feeling : custom livery and special wheels that gives its unique look and angle. If you’re familiar with Chris’s videos, you’ll probably recognize a personnal touch when starting the plane.
You will find two variants to download :
- G1000 using the default garmin cockpit from Asobo’s Skyhawk
- Classic using the gauges cockpit : available ONLY if you own the premium version of MSFS (provided as is : many plane files are encrypted, there’s no waranty that everything will work as expected)
3D model modifications
Model modifications of the original Asobo Skyhawk plane included
- Three larger wheels (8.50x6)
- New propeller
- Dual exhaust pipes
- Custom sound when starting the engine : Reference
- The current copy of the real N2423U, weathered
- The exact same one but clean and shiny
Special huge thanks to ANNOV for the liveries.